We all aspire to do, be and have great things. Yet most of us simply aren’t creating the results we want.
Actually we all have the ability to create the life we want. We just need to learn how to do it. Is there an exact “formula”? No, but there are certain common features that successful people exhibit and that anyone can practice. I will introduce some common tips those make our life enrich :
1. You can live your life by design, but you must acknowledge your power in that, plan for it, and take the necessary actions.
2. You can’t have it all, but you can have enough to be very happy. Prioritize and focus on the top 3 or 4 most important areas of your life.
3. Stop focusing on what you don’t have or don’t like. Focus on what you do have and do like, and create a plan for what you think you can improve and change.
4. Abandon perfectionism. It is a useless pursuit with no end. It creates stress and unhappiness. Learn to find the balance point between good enough and peaceful living.
5. Put your own deepest needs first. If you are living for others before yourself and pushing your own needs aside, eventually you will crumble in some way — through depression, anger, anxiety or destructive behaviors.
6. Your choices may disappoint or offend others. That is sometimes necessary in order to grow and live authentically. Those who love you and want the best for you will accept and support you.
7. Address personal issues head-on. Don’t use these as an excuse for not having what you want in life.
8. Don’t neglect your relationships. Don’t take them for granted. Find out what makes your loved ones happy, and do that for them.
Life is short. You have a limited number of days on this Earth. There isn’t time to waste your days in worry, anger or frustration. Make the most of this moment and the next and the next and the next . . .