Land operators for travel need to be registered with regional government offices from the year 2018

Share on FriendFeed
Bookmark this on Google Bookmarks

business, business solutions, law, accounting, visa, set up, incorporate, new business, wi-fi, cafe, deli-cafe

In Japan, when companies operate travel agencies, they have to have certified travel supervisors in their companies and must be registered to jurisdictional offices.

In addition to the above-mentioned business, travel arrangement agencies (what is called a “land operator”), will have to register to each regional government office from this coming January 2018, for the purpose of protecting travelers.

To apply for a travel arrangement agency, the company needs to have at least one supervisor at each business office and this person must obtain a license of Certified Domestic Travel Supervisor or complete a specific course for a qualified supervisor. As these supervisors are required to stay at the business offices during the business hours, the company needs to hire such supervisors who are a resident in Japan.

Laws and regulations are being amended on every occasion, so we have to pay attention to new policies that are determined by the government.

See Previous Posts