The requirements for an intra-company transfee visa are
- having been employed at the head office or its affiliated company for, at least, one year.
- Transferring to a Japanese branch, subsidiary, or representative office to work. In the case of a representative office, it is likely to be difficult to obtain a visa because its stability is questioned by immigration.
- Applicants has been engaged in technical, humanities, and international work before the transfer
- The work after the transfer does not have to be the same as the work before the transfer, but it must be technical, humanities, and international work.
- Salary may be paid from the head office, Japanese branch, or Japanese subsidiary.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.